About the role:
Based in Australia and reporting to the Director of Membership, the Head of Partnerships (Australasia) will provide exceptional senior level relationship management with our institutional members and sector stakeholders across Australia, New Zealand, and the west Pacific region. You will be a confident self-starter, capable of working independently, leading the engagement and take up of member benefits, and development of solutions for members based on the breadth of our service offer. You will be excited by the challenge of growing our work with and for members, adding scale, breadth and depth to our relationships and business with and for the sector in the region.
Key responsibilities include:
- To be a brand ambassador for Advance HE and contribute to the development of ‘members first’ culture ensuring trusted relationships are created with a range of stakeholders.
- To manage relationships with our member institutions and key sector stakeholder bodies, listening to member needs and shaping Advance HE services, in order to add most value for our Australasian partners, maximising member growth and retention.
- To maintain an excellent working knowledge of the Australasian region’s higher education policy context, regulatory environments, and the contemporary sector challenges and ambitions.
- To combine this knowledge with that of the Advance HE product and service offer, to inform strategic consultative conversations and relationships.
- Contribute to our business development goals by initiating diagnostic conversations, generating leads, creating proposals, and securing opportunities to deliver value and impact.
About Advance HE:
As a member-led charity we work with institutions across the world to improve higher education for staff, students, and society, through work to enhance teaching and learning, effective governance, leadership development and tackling inequalities. We’re looking for passionate people to join us helping higher education be the best it can be worldwide.
What we offer:
This is advertised as a permanent role of 35 hours per week to be worked over 5 days. For the right candidate we would consider a minimum of 28 hours a week or request for flexible working.
The total remuneration for this role is AUD 140,000 – AUD 163,000 per annum including employer superannuation contribution of 17%.
This is a home-based role with a requirement for travel throughout Australia, the wider Australasian and west Pacific region. Occasional travel to the UK may also be required.
Advance HE is partnering with UniRecruit to undertake a national search for high caliber candidates for this position.
Confidential enquiries should be made to:
Your application should include a covering letter in which you address the Selection Criteria.
In addition, your application should contain your full curriculum vitae including the following:
- Full name, address, mobile and telephone number(s) and email address
- Names, telephone numbers and email contact of at least three referees (no contact will be made without your permission)
- Employment history, including present position and notice required, and an indication of the earliest date on which you would be able to commence
- Details of education, professional training and qualifications
- Details of relevant professional, consulting or industry experience
- Any other relevant information, such as offices held in professional bodies and community service.
All applications should be emailed to Graham MacAulay at:
Applications close on 13th October 2023